Frequently Asked Questions
We maintain a document with Frequently Asked Questions on how to deploy and run applications on AppHarbor.
You can find additional resources in the Getting Started section on the support site.
You can also try to find solutions by searching through previously resolved problems.
If you have a general question about how to make your application run on AppHarbor, posting it on Stack Overflow will get you accurate answers fast.
Here are examples of questions appropriate for Stack Overflow:
- Why will my application not build?
- Why is my app behaving differently when running on AppHarbor?
- What's the best way to structure my app for the AppHarbor platform?
If you encounter an issue the AppHarbor platform, the support site is the place to look. You can look at previously resolved issues and you can contact AppHarbor to open new tickets.
These are examples of problems AppHarbor support can help you resolve:
- I cannot verify my account
- I don't understand my invoice.
- I think I've found a bug in the AppHarbor platform.
You can open support tickets on the Support site. For general problems getting your application to run on AppHarbor we recommend posting to Stack Overflow (use the `appharbor` tag) or other public forums for the fast and accurate responses.